How You Can Help
We need volunteers for the following: Take Art to Heart volunteer teachers in the schools for 1st, 2nd and 5th grades; Food & Wine for Receptions; Hostesses for Receptions; Grounds and Gardens Up-Keep; Mass Mailings; Building Maintenance; Cleaning of building for events and receptions; substitute gallery receptionist; special events committee; Tour of Homes hosts & hostesses; volunteer teachers or helpers for Kid’s Art Day and Summer Art Camp; people who LOVE fundraising!!!
Talk to Tammy or Paula at 884-2787.
WE NEED SPONSORS FOR OUR PROGRAMS -Call Tammy at 884-2787
TC Arts Council’s 2014 Sponsorship Opportunities
There are 50+ events throughout the year that can be sponsored. Below are the main categories.
Arts In Schools
- Take Art to Heart
$250 for supplies and volunteer training (for all county students 1st, 2nd & 5th Grades)
- Professional Performances for grades K – 12
(cost per performance $500 – $1000) we have 9 schools
- Artist in Residence
for one week in each school (cost is $650 per residence)
Sponsor a gallery exhibit for $250 (covers ads, posters, postcards, reception food & wine)
- January Exhibit: TVS Transylvania Vocational Services
- February Exhibit: Interwoven
- March Exhibit: Exploring The Great Outdoors
- April Exhibit: Transylvania County Student Art Show
- May Exhibit: Walk on the Wild Side – Animals in Art
- June Exhibit: Potters of WNC
- Mid July to Mid August Exhibit: Burlingame Country Club Art Exhibit
- Mid September to Mid October Exhibit: The Artwork of Shellie Lewis-Dambax
- Mid October to Mid November Exhibit: The Artwork of Kenson Thompson & Suzanne Schmidt
- November Sale: ArtMart
- Mid November & December: Isis Revisited – Shannon Whitworth & Christine Kosiba
Newsletters & Website
Sponsor the “paper” newsletter for one mailing ($250)
Newsletter goes to 1000 people in Transylvania County and WNC.
Sponsor gets a one-page insert.
Sponsor the “E newsletter” for a month $100 Business Sponsorship
E newsletters go out once a month to update members and local artists about upcoming art events. On busy months it goes out twice.
Sponsors get their logo in the e-newsletter.
Sponsor www.artsofbrevard.org, which promotes all ARTS in the county! (Upgrades are $200 each)
Sponsors get recognized with logo and company profile on Website
- Spring Tour of Homes
- Arts & Culture Week
- Summer Art Camp
- Duck Race
- Fine Arts & Crafts Showcase
- Holiday Tour of Artists Studios
Sponsor Benefits: your business mentioned in all
- Advertising – newspaper, cable and radio for that event
- Press releases for that event
- Posters for the event
- Postcard mailings to our members about the event
- Listed on our websites: www.tcarts.org & www.artsofbrevard.org
- Promotion to our E newsletter club
- Public acknowledgment at the event
- Signage at the event
- Free Tickets to event
- Tax Deduction Letter for donating to a 501-c3 non-profit
Supply Needs at TC Arts Council:
Gallery: New lights and bulbs for gallery – cost $50 each
Food & Drink for Receptions: Wine, punch supplies, nuts, crackers, cheese, frozen spirals and quiche, frozen desserts, homemade desserts the day of reception, cheese trays, fruit trays . . . call Tammy to donate at 884-2787.
Office Supplies Needed: Xerox paper, colored paper, Ink for printer 61 XL Black & 61 XL Color, 60 XL Black & 60 XL Color
Stamps – regular first class and postcard stamps for mailings